Friday, May 24, 2013

The Lioness' Thirst

Sometimes my ambition can be relentless
I know what I want so by any means I will get it
I'll disregard any obtrusions,
illusions that I have limits
or obstacles that prevent it
from happening.
I'd rather give it my undivided attention
and deepest, genuine work.
My image can seem indifferent
but spirit is on beserk.
I've learnt to make manifest
what I feel is deserved.
I'm preying on what's to come
and ready to get served
my next feast.
I'm so beast
its like The Lioness emerged.

I Black Out.....

All I see is a goal
and all I knows there's a way
so all I do is move toward it.
And move forward.
My soul has so ordered it.
Mind will so warrant it.
All my dreams have been torrented
into my own reality.
Cuz I chase them emphatically.
No awareness of gravity,
constantly soaring up.
Floating on clouds magically.
Rising to new heights
expanding my conscious avidly.
Fears are turning to casualties.
Rapidly I'm evolving and
actually the world's revolving
around me.
After consulting with Gods
who have been gawking on me.
They said I'm shining and finally
the truth is dawning on me.
I am the center, conductor, instructor,
I am the team.
Determine structure and function
and then I live out the dream.
You say assumption and I assume
you're misguided indeed.
My intuition inhibits visions
beyond what you see.
I'm on a mission, this shit was written
Who am I to misread?
Its time my conscious is freed.
And its my option to flee life
but I'm opting to be twice
as brave as the prev life.
No slave to this dream life.
It seems like there's a war in the world.
So used to having to fight.
We're not enjoying our world.
How can you say you love God
then start destroying our world?
When we're tired of being victims
we start exploiting our world.
The honor for your man follows
when you honor yourself.
Stop chasing riches
if you wanna harness some wealth.
Love your body like its Godly,
Don't tarnish your health.
And if you're breaking all alone
go and garner some help.
Perceive it and then see.
Believe it and then preach.
Receive it and then teach.
Complacent with second place and
lets face it I'm not adjacent.
I'm lapping you in this race and
I'm still catching my pace and
steady chasing a meal
like a Lion in heels,
like I ain't just pay my bill
cuz I know that I'm destined for greatness.



No comments:

Post a Comment