Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BET Ruined "The Game" (but its still my ish lol)

Soooo The Game is premiering tonight and I know everyone is excited. I'm not even gonna see it until later this week unfortunately but I know we're all hoping this season is better than last.

I never understood why ppl said they hated BET until they took over The Game. Leave it to BET to ruin a good ass show forreal. I mean they had Tasha on TV smoking Black and Milds and gettin high like she was just some ghetto rat. The show had crazy drama in every single episode...not subtle with it AT ALL. I guess they thought having a couple celebrities on there would add something. BET helloooo obviously we liked The Game just the way it was!! We appreciate the expensive props and design but please leave the writers and producers be PLEASE.

BET just seems like they are trying to satisfy an unhappy Black audience that they are totally not in touch with because BET is all about their bread, not the community. All in all, I just want The Game to get back to having the hilarious Tasha and Kelly, the cute and real relationship of Derwin and Melanie, and I want to feel connected to the characters. The show doesn't have to be SUPER dramatic episode in order for us to keep interest!! We just like the story and the characters. FOH BET lol



No comments:

Post a Comment