Monday, January 2, 2012

Rap: Fabolous: There is No Competition 3 Death Comes in 3's

I finally heard this mixtape about 4 days after it was released on Christmas and I just have 1 question: When was he gonna stop killin shit? I mean he literally killed every single bar from beginning to end on every track. The mixtape had intense and good production, lyrically Fab delivered (of course) and his flow was crazy (also no surprise). The theme he carries tremendously and his content is relevant and worthwhile for the listener. The only weakness are his hooks with tracks like "Swag Champ" but Fab is still dat NIGGA!! I been sayin it but people like to sleep on him. He is true to this, not new to this. This mixtape is a must must must if you are looking for some talent in your collection.

My fave song off the mixtape...it was close----


No comments:

Post a Comment