Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Something I wrote about my hood back in 09 lol

**14215 is my zip code in Buffalo where I grew up in the same house my whole life lol**

I'm from the 14215
Where when 1 falls, 2 more cry.
And when 1 mourns, 2 more die.
Niggas made in this do or die shit.
Fightin cuz its either you or I live.
That's that 14215 shit.
It aint no one poor, few more thrivin.
It's guns drawn if you gon survive dis.
14215 shit.
Teenage moms 14-2-15 in da 14215.
Unknown dads, she told one-fold, two-fold lies
In da 14215....
We got the highest AIDS count
Highest girls w/ da flyest braids count
Highest kids with the lowest grades count
Dats da 14215 route.
Yea dats my house...
Go to Bailey, hit the church, then the food spot.
Get cha hair did, hit da nail shop,
get tatted, get a bottle,
buy a car, play the lotto,
pawn some jewels, buy some shoes,
hit da bank, hit some freaks,
cop some CD's that done leaked.
Get the bud from hustlers peddlin.
Basically do EVERYTHING that's relevant
and thats just between Kensington and Delavan....

LOL dats all I wrote but I came across this today and found it funny. I added some stats!!








No comments:

Post a Comment